Monday, September 25, 2006

Uh, spring?

Yeah we love this 33 degrees weather at the beginning of spring...

Lookie! Rusted Root!



Rusted Root by Zephyr Knit
Yarn: Luxury Soft by Sirdar (splity, but soft).
Satisfying quick knit and lots of fun. Just enough distraction to keep me amused and I could still watch TV while knitting it.



Taken on my new 8 mega pixel SLR digital camera that I got for my belated birthday from my beautiful husband!! It's so much fun, and can I tell you how nice it is to be able to get depth of field from a digital camera. It comes with 2 lenses as well. Me very happy :)

So, next up? Hmmm..... Does it surprise you that I don't know what to knit next? No, didn't think so.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty jumper! Wish I was slim enough to wear it LOL.

9:34 am

 
Blogger strangelittlemama said...

That looks so great!! Lovely work.

10:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The evil Donni wrote "what a nice looking root" then the good Donni thought I shouldn't write that.

10:09 am

 
Blogger Meg said...

Looks fab! Can't wait to see what's next now!

2:50 pm

 
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I absolutely love the color on you! It's gorgeous. ANd just in time for your spring down there, eh? Beautiful work.

3:43 am

 
Blogger knightlyknitter.wordpress.com said...

Fabulous!!!

11:11 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Your RR turned out perfect! It looks great on you!

1:40 pm

 
Blogger yarnivorous said...

wow, you beaut, rusted root!
Golly, your hubby like you to give you such a fab camera!
If you ever get sick of your curls and want straight blonde hair, can we do a two way scalp transplant?

6:57 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look hot! I'm heading over to Purl Yarns for that pattern.

9:16 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home