Tuesday, August 01, 2006

You know you've been a bad blogger

When your mum reminds you that you haven't done a blog post lately...

I guess not much has been going on of note lately - lots of Leo, then some more Leo, and well, you know the rest. The never ending rib is going on forever (much like the Never Ending Story), however I am hopeful that I will not make it to the sequel (because we all know how poor Never Ending Story 2 was, and we don't want to go there).



And how cute is this Pancake stitch marker from Amy. I love her markers, so much so that I now stock them. They are little pieces of art.



I have a small confession to make. Today as I was donning my favourite jumper, I realised that it, uh..... may be made of something that might be considered novelty yarn.
Ahem.



It was made from Katia (um, Danubio I think it was called) and it's not the best finishing job I have ever done, but I do love it to bits. This is the second year I have worn it all through winter. I won't mention the 'n' word again. I promise.



Just after my last post (almost 2 weeks ago, I hang my head in shame) I went along to SSK in Newtown. I finally got to meet the lovely Jussi with her beautiful ripply scarf (and go check her gorgeous new store) and the very talented Alison who brought along her gorgeous new quilt she working on, her quilting is such an inspiration to me, not a country bear in sight. I, of course had Leo with me. I am being very restrained at the moment, only working on one project and I will continue to do so until it is done...

Or maybe until I finish the body, because god knows I will need a break from the 5x3 rib from hell by then.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

LOL at your novelty discovery photo! Anyway, the possibly-novelty jumper is beautiful - lovely colour, looks like a great fit and very comfy. Leo looks like it's coming along great guns. You've been very good only working on that one thing. Have you fallen asleep mid-rib yet?! : )

9:53 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh - my ultimate goal - to work on ONE project at a time....

9:32 am

 
Blogger Justine said...

it was wonderful to meet you too Taryn - finally! I too am in awe of your stickability, I think I have 6 ufos...

4:06 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home