Thursday, July 13, 2006

Well whadaya know

I just past my 1 year blogiversary!
And what do I have to show for it? Nada! Zip! Zero!
I have been knitting (halfway through the second fetching) but once again working life is getting in the way of living life (hello, 12 hour days! I'd like to see daylight sometime today so I can take pics of projects and new yummy stock for the store). But I cannot complain, you have to pay for living life somehow!
But anyways, the pics will come, probably tomorrow or the weekend at this rate.

Thanks for coming to watch me bumble through my knitting over the past year, all the comments and support have been amazing. And I have met so many incredible people, here's hoping I bumble on for many more years to come!

5 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Happy blogbirthday to you
Happy blogbirthday to you
Happy blogbirthday dear Fuzzyorangebear
Happy blogbirthday to you

And many more!!

9:37 am

 
Blogger Rachael Elswyk said...

Happy bloggerverisary Tarryn. It's been fun stalking you...what did Fuzzy Orange Bear get for his birthday?

8:02 pm

 
Blogger Mindy said...

Happy One Year of blogging!

11:25 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll flash my finished fetching if you flash yours....

12:33 pm

 
Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Hi Taryn, Happy blogiversary! ;-)

3:43 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home