Sunday, June 04, 2006

It doesn't rain...

Stop everything! I have found a WHOLE SCORE of patterns that I just have to knit now.
The new issue of MagKnits is up and I'm lovin it a whole lot (sorry didn't mean to turn into a McDonalds ad there).
I must say that usually MagKnits doesn't get me that excited. Maybe a few patterns here and there, but with exception to Jaywalker I had never knit one thing from an issue. Now I'm all a-flutter and I want to knit just about everything from this issue!!



First up, I have already started on Saturday Market bag just because it is so damn cool. You can see it in this huge lump of nothing here. I'm making it with the hemp/wool I got from my secret pal, Lucia



Also loving, Rufflette, maybe a replacement for Caterpillar (formerly known as Butterfly).



And Emily, such a cute little summer top.



Lux is pretty darn sexy too. (although maybe not in green, I'm not a big fan)



And I think I have found the answer to all my prays for DHs jumper in the form of Vanille. Maybe in a nice cotton/wool blend, I gotta have a hunt around for something. Anyone have a fave lightweight yarn?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who loves the McDonalds breakfast ads with the little kids? Niiiice wool/cotton blend is Cascade Sierra, I get mine from www.yarnsonline.com.au
Love the ruffly cardi. Stop with the temptation already!!!! ;)

1:25 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I think the hemp will make a very nice bag, I am very glad you found a project fot it!

2:44 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Thanks for the tip. I'm headed over to take a peek too!

9:26 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home