Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I love my SP!!

OMG!! I got my Knitty SP package today!!! It feels like xmas!!!
DH opened it for me while I squealed with delight. Little Man was sitting on my lap giggling at his mama behaving like a kid in a yarn store!!
THANK YOU MY DEAR SP!!!




here's the run down:
2 balls of a beautiful, soft furry dark blue yarn from Lane Della Robbina (feels lovely like a cloud!)
3 balls of Cascade 'Pima Melange' (very perceptive sending cotton for the coming summer months!! Now to find a pattern, yipee!!)
2 balls of Sock it To me in Esprit (more socks!! I'm loving the socks right now)
1 skein of Knit Picks paint your own and 16 sachets of Kool-Aid in pink lemonade, cherry, lemonade and berry blue (I swear there was some scary mind reading going on here as I was only saying to DH the other night how I should get some Kool-Aid to do some dyeing with and complaining how we have to pay $1 a sachet for it from the USA food website over here!!)
And last but not least:





A gorgeous little book for Little Man! As you can see he is already enthralled!! He loves his books right now.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stitchingmum said...

Cool score Taryn!! And how freaky is the kool-aid, after what we were talking about the other day...I can see some 'jinx' blogs coming up, now that I ahve my KP sock yarn, too!!

12:58 pm

 
Blogger Rachael Elswyk said...

Maybe you could start a Kool-Aid import company, I'm sure you'd find plenty of takers here! Can't wait to see the finished results, hope you do it soon!

4:09 pm

 
Anonymous Temecula Waterproofing said...

Apprecciate you blogging this

3:22 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home