Monday, July 23, 2007

Who loves ya baby?

I just love me a baby knit. Love, love, love it. Quick and satisfying, and the recipient will never turn it's nose up at it (love that 'I'm too young to have head control down pat yet' thing.)



This was super cute and lots of fun. Usually I'm not one for the 'it's a girl, give it pink!' way of thinking, but this yarn was calling out to me very loudly (as you can see, it's kinda loud like that) and I love using this yarn for baby knits (lemmetellyou anything you can chuck in the wash and not think about is the best thing ever for a baby).



And those buttons are rockin' my button world.

Pattern is Pea Pod from IK (um, a little while back. I think it was a subscriber web thingo) and yarn is Katia Diana. That little bit of angora in the yarn makes it super snuggly.

You might be seeing a whole lot of baby knit love on this here site within the next coupla months, tis the season to be breedin. (and no, not me before you ask).

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous baby sweater! I especially love the buttons :)

10:07 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Adorable!

10:33 pm

 
Blogger Meg said...

So cute! I love that pattern too.

6:49 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Now I HAVE to knit me one of those, or a few, or even several :-)

1:31 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

So very very cute, love the buttons.

8:19 pm

 
Blogger Susanne's House Of Wool said...

Hi glad to see you are back from the land of work.
You have some every nice knits there.

6:52 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE ARE YOU? You been gone a long long time.....

8:50 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:53 am

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:28 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home