Monday, July 02, 2007

Password? What's my password?

This is serious. You know that it has been a long time between posts when you can't even remember your own damn password to log in to type a post.
SERIOUS.
Obviously, I remembered cause here I am, but I can't believe I temporarily forgot it.

So hi! I hope there are still some readers out there; I know it has been forever. I can't even reward the faithfuls with some pics cause it's dark out, but I promise there will be something special up here within the next week. Or maybe two. No! I will not leave it so long between posts again. Somebody poke me to remind me if it isn't here by the weekend.

I have been getting along with a couple of things - firstly a gorgeously cute thing for my besties new baby (who I haven't seen yet because I am a very bad bestie) (but I will see soon, promise!). When said gorgeously cute thing has been delivered I will deliver pics here for you all to enjoy, it is worth the wait SO GORGEOUSLY CUTE.

Second on the needles, I was inspired by Meg's super cool fine yarn Clap-scarf, so I up and made one for myself. In super bright red (cause I can't get enough red in my life LOVE IT). I will do a super fantastic post for that one.

Also something in the side room being ignored, uh I mean lovingly tended to (SNORT, NOT) is the Shawl-that-is-a-scarf Print o the Wave. It, like Butter&*($^-fly, I fear will not see the light of day. I cannot get past the 20 trillion stitches I need to pick up around the edges in order to complete it (you notice how the number of stitches I have to pick up grows each time I speak of it? It is like the plague, just keeps spreading).

While on the subject of Butter&($#)&-fly and the heathen lovely yarn it is knitted in (that would be Crack for the uninitiated), has anyone seen this delight in the latest Knitty? Oh my.
I will not mention that this will be my 5th attempt at finding the correct pattern for this evil ever so co-operative yarn. I will also not mention that there is currently something already on the needles. And before that something else.

I think I might go and (rip back the others) cast on for it now, because I am a sucker for punishment ever so patient knitter.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are still alive and kicking! Looking forward to photos sometime

4:56 am

 
Blogger Meg said...

With all the sporting events on tv lately I figured you were off rubbing shoulders with our great athletes and the like... I knew you'd be back sometime. Can't wait to see your Clap!!

9:32 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY - she's back - I came past your way (blogwise) last week to check that I hadn't missed anything and and was wondering what had been happening in your neck of the woods.

5:19 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back again! If I order more yarn, tell me I can't have it - I have a huge crate under the bed waiting for me to dive in and make some socks!

10:03 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back. Can't wait for the pics!

11:28 am

 
Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Give up the crack! You'll have a new lease of life! Put it on ebay you'll probably get more than you paid for it! lol Good to read you! :-) Shaz

11:38 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home