Saturday, January 20, 2007

Eggplants and foot hockey

Almost into week 2 of all work, all the time. And do not ask me why I was up at 8.30am after getting to bed at 2am. Early night last night too, we were all pleased to be leaving work at 1am (thanks Andy Roddick and Marat Safin for not having a 5 hour, 5 set marathon match). Let me tell you, 2am viewing is disturbing. Alias is on (there is a god) however I have just watched the episodes they are playing so don't feel the need to watch them again. So that leaves a little tragedy called 'Quiz Mania'. Oh, how we joke on the night bus about that one. Basically it's a quiz show that callers ring into (at 55c a call) to answer questions and win money. Last night the clue was foot, and you had to finish the word, so foot-ball or foot-steps, etc, etc. The answer that had everyone stumped was foot hockey (??? Apparently played in primary schools. I never knew). The night before was a cracker, they even had a picture of the answer and on screen was written 'EGGPL_NT'. Like my favourite vapid 'Quiz Mania' host informed me 'It's not brain science, it's not rocket surgery'.....

No more famous friends since last weeks interview, but I did walk past Roger Federer in the hallway the other day. Surprisingly, he's kinda short (just under 6 foot? I expected him to be taller).

Knitting is coming along nicely. I am onto repeat 12 or something like that of the Print O' the Wave. This is where I would be inserting a picture of it if I had been smart enough to charge my camera battery before leaving home...

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

The television offerings are one of the main reasons I'm glad I'm not a night owl!

1:48 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get some sleep Taryn!!
But, I'm glad you're getting some knitting in - I'm too hot to do anything (except flip through bridal mags)! x

7:28 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home