Friday, December 23, 2005

Feeling hot hot hot

Well we're away for xmas break now, up on the NSW north coast visiting my mum, and it's a tiny bit sticky. Well, lets be honest, a lot sticky. They're forecasting 40c or something stupid for xmas this year - just one year we hope to have a Christmas with a slightly cooler day.
So this is just a short merry Christmas to all, hope you are keeping cool (or warm depending on where you are in the world). And staying safe with all these fires around, another xmas tradition that we wish we didn't have.
Just the scarf for my exchange pal and my KAL socks on the go at the moment, small things that are easy to knit in stinking hot weather!

See you all in the new year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stitchingmum said...

Have a wonderful Christmas - I'd spirit my lovely 20deg weather to you if I could (and not the least bit sticky!!). Will catch up when you get back, I've got news........!!!!

1:53 pm

 
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Taryn!
Once we've worked out all this house moving bizzo, I'll have to peruse your shop :-)

8:13 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

summer this year was very late for us down here in Perth. very seldom it reach even 30 degrees. So it was really cooling during Christmas.

Happy New Year!!

1:47 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home