Monday, September 19, 2005

I've been meme'd!

I'm no longer a meme virgin, Rachael has tagged me!

THE RULES:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

My 23rd post was the very momentous occasion when I showed the completed Monster Jumper.

I tell ya I am SO PLEASED it is done and more importantly it FITS!!

This pretty much summed up how I was feeling about this jumper, it was a LONG, LABORIOUS thing to knit and I was just so happy to have gotten if off the UFO list.

I'd like to tag:

Meg
Alison
another Alison!
Amy
Rachel

Over to you ladies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Goodness me, this meme is going round like the proverbial plague! I have already been tagged for this one, but I'll make you a deal. Since I don't have 23 posts yet, I promise to include YOUR 5th sentence from YOUR 23rd post in my 23rd post as the 5th sentence. AND I will do my very very best to use the sentence IN CONTEXT. How's that for a challenge, hey?

3:27 pm

 
Blogger The Bear said...

good luck with that one meg!! it's pretty generic so you should be able to fit it in. i see this meme everywhere i look at the moment, it's defiinitely the flavour of the blogging month

3:32 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home