Friday, September 30, 2005

Enough is enough

So says Donna Summers and so says me on the subject of Pattern Confusion.

Opal socks for me is what is gonna happen. I was going to do some for Little Man but if I do some now his feet might be too big for them by the time he actually gets to wear them next year. Since my size 8 and a halfs aren't growing anywhere it seems a safer bet. That will do me for a couple of days.

I wound up the skein this morning, so we went from this:



To this:



I love it, it reminds me of a jar full of lollies. But what to knit with it, who knows. I don't want to be adding to my Pattern confusion anymore at the moment. But if you have any bright ideas, do pass them on cause I'm all out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Girl said...

The colours in the yarn are great, it will be interesting to see what you make with it

3:48 pm

 
Blogger celia said...

Love the colours. Uhm, what about socks? or gloves?

celia

2:06 pm

 
Blogger yarnivorous said...

You've been having fun with Kool Aid!
Has anyone told you about yarn stores in Melbourne?

8:58 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home