Friday, August 05, 2005

Crime Scene

The evidence:



Exhibit A: the front of the Monster Jumper














Exhibit B: the comparison between the last jumper I knitted DH, and the size of the Monster Jumper












Exhibit C: the action taken on measuring said Monster Jumper







Yes it was too big when I finished doing the back but did I take any notice of that? Nooooo, it'll be ok, I said, DH likes em big, I said. And then when the front was done it was all too obvious that drastic measures must be taken.
So I am now up to row 50 of 170 on the back. Again.

Sentanced to knitting it again for crimes against gauges.

I started a couple of days ago but have been wallowing too much to post about it.
hmpf.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stitchingmum said...

Ohhh, you poor thing!! What a b***h, I hate frogging anything knitting or otherwise (but am very experienced at it.....).
I think you've talked me into doing Market Square, ll, 'cause I NEED another roject of course. We can have our very own Aussie KAL!!! Now, just wait until I get you started on socks....and shawls.......

11:13 am

 
Blogger The Bear said...

oh yeah was trying a sock with some odd yarn i had lying about doing nothing, but it ran out before i got to the heel shaping lol. yes aussie kal aounds like a plan... just have to finally decide on what yarn to use (i'm now looking at andean treausre... and also palette from knitpicks... i hate not being able to feel the yarn first tho!)

2:27 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home