Friday, July 22, 2005

Yay for Borders!

FINALLY Borders has gotten in the Autumn issue of Interweave Knits. *drool* *drool* there is some YUMMY stuff in there. I love the jumper on the front, and the cable jumper, and the bag, and the greek pullover, and the weekender bag, and... well lets just say I love it all!!
Also while in Borders yesterday I decided that I deserved a treat for all the hard work I have been doing so I picked up stitch N Bitch so I have been reading that too. Lots of yummy stuff to make in there too - too many things I want to make, I need an extra pair of hands.
We're off on a holiday tomorrow so I'll be packing these so I can read while away, can't wait!

The Monster Jumper is coming along quite fast now. I guess because I am dedicating myself to it more than before when I would knit it every now and then. It's still a Monster though and I don't know how I'm gonna make it smaller. Hopefully when it's all BLOCKED (blurgh) and FINISHED (even more blurgh) it will be ok. Lets just hope that 25 balls of yarn will be enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael Elswyk said...

Lucky you for IK fall, I"m still waiting for summer IK, I think I've misssed out...tears...I think I'll subscribe.

1:27 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home