Saturday, July 09, 2005

OTN

At the moment I have only 2 projects on the needles (but if I keep looking at my Patons Zhivago 'all wrapped up' book then I could be in trouble - keep me away from the yarn store ;) ).

They are:
Fishermans Rib jumper from Jo Sharp's Contemporary Knitting for my DH and the 'Go with the Flow' socks in the summer issue of IK. I'm really enjoying the socks, not having done them before (yes I know, a tricky pattern for my first sock project, nothing like jumping in at the deep end I say LOL). I'm just doing a test run on these with some scrap yarn I had lying around, didn't want to ruin some nice yarn on something I've never done before.



The jumper on the other hand... well it is taking a while. A long while. As knits for DH tend to as he is 6'5" and says I never make his jumpers big enough. And it's a fairly repetitive pattern, hence the socks to keep my mind working. But it's coming up lovely, hopefully I'll have it done before the end of winter so he can actually wear it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home